Cleaning your house is often a tiring task that you don't often like to do. But with this plan unveiled in the next few lines, housekeeping won't be a chore, it will be rather fun and quick.
Vacuum cleaner with carpet brush and floor brush
Lambswool feather duster
Peppermint essential oil
Separate bathroom rags and bottles from those for bedrooms and living room.
Good, energizing music
BEDROOMS AND LIVING ROOM: 6 MINUTES PER ROOM
- Eliminate clutter, if you're in a hurry, collect clutter in a spare basket or trash can for later organization and out of sight in a closet.
- Pass the lambswool feather duster from top to bottom on the corners of the walls, on the frames, lamps… and on all flat surfaces (furniture, nightstands… .etc.). The lambswool feather duster attracts as much dust as possible and does not move it like other standard feather dusters.
- After passing the feather duster, some dust is supposed to have fallen on the floor. So we vacuum the entire floor and under the bed.
- Wipe a damp microfiber cloth over the flat surfaces. (as already done with the feather duster) in order to eliminate any dust left by the duster and created by the air blown by the vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the hardwood floor with the appropriate product.
BATHROOM: 7 MINUTES PER BATHROOM
It is effective to clean all bathrooms at the same time.
- Take a quick tour of all the bathrooms in the house to spray the tubs and showers with the bathroom cleaner, leave it on while you clean the counters, sinks, mirrors and toilets.
- Go back to tubs and showers to clean them, cleaning would be easy after letting the product work.
- Use the toothbrush to clean the corners of the faucets.
- Clean bathroom floors with a solution of 3 L water, vinegar (half a small glass), degreasing soap (tablespoon) and 8 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Load all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and fill the sink with warm soapy water. If the top of your stove has removable burner parts that need cleaning, place them in the water as well.
- Spray the inside of the microwave with a degreasing cleaner and leave to act ...
- Dip a microfiber cloth in hot water and wring out the excess, wipe the cabinets, counters and other surfaces again from top to bottom. Rinse the cloth as needed.
- Wipe down appliances. Be careful to clean and shine Stainless appliances with a suitable product.
- Aluminum coated appliances are easily cleaned with glass cleaner. It make them shiny.
- Finish cleaning the stove parts and replace.
- Return to wipe the microwave inside with a cloth, it is now easy to clean.
- Clean the kitchen floor with a clean mop and fresh water and add white vinegar, degreaser, and essential oil. Same amount as for cleaning rooms.
- Mop by filling a boiler with hot water, half a small glass of vinegar, ½ tablespoon of a degreasing product and 8 drops of the essential oil of peppermint.
(The objective with this product solution is not to leave a soapy layer on the floor, to leave a pleasant smell and to make the floor smooth by using the vinegar so that the dust of the future does not stick on it…. ).
If you don't have time to do your cleaning or you want to do a big spring cleaning, contact the professionals at le chiffon vert. We are present in Montreal and the surrounding area. Request a free estimate right now.