Cleaning your house is often a tiring task that you don't often like to do. But with this plan unveiled in the next lines, housekeeping won't be a chore, it will be rather fun and fast.
Vacuum cleaner with carpet brush and floor brush
Lamb wool feather duster
Peppermint essential oil
Separate bathroom rags and bottles from those for bedrooms and living room.
Good energizing music
ROOMS AND LIVING ROOM : 6 MINUTES PER PIECE
- Eliminate all clutter, if you are in a hurry, collect space in a spare basket or trash can for later organization and out of sight in a closet.
- Pass the lamb's wool feather duster up and down on the corners of the walls, on the frames, lamps… and on all flat surfaces (furniture, night tables… .etc.). The lambs wool duster attracts maximum dust and does not move it like other standard dusters.
- After passing the feather duster, a part of dust is supposed to have fallen on the floor. So we vacuum across the floor and under the bed.
- Pass a wet microfiber cloth over flat surfaces. (as already done with the feather duster) in order to remove any dust left by the feather duster and created by the air blown by the vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the hardwood floor with the appropriate product.
BATHROOM : 7 MINUTES PER BATHROOM
It is effective to clean all bathrooms at the same time.
- Take a look around all the bathrooms in the house to spray the baths and showers with the bathroom cleaner, let it work while you clean the counters, bathroom sink, mirrors and toilets.
- Return to baths and showers to clean them, cleaning would be easy after leaving the product to act.
- Use the toothbrush to clean the corners of the taps.
- Clean bathroom floors with a solution of water 3 L, vinegar ( half small glass ), degreaser soap ( tablespoon ) and 8 drops of essential oil of peppermint.
- Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill the sink with warm, soapy water. If the top of your stove has removable burner parts that need to be cleaned, also place them in water.
- Spray the inside of the microwave with a degreasing cleaner and leave to act ...
- Immerse a microfiber cloth in hot water and wring out the excess, wipe cabinets, counters and other surfaces again from top to bottom. Rinse the cloth as needed.
- Wipe appliances. Be careful to clean and shine the Stainless appliances with a suitable product.
- Aluminum-coated appliances are easy to clean with a glass cleaner. It will make them shiny.
- Finish cleaning the stove parts and replace.
- Go back and wipe the inside of the microwave, it's easy to clean now.
- Clean the kitchen floor with a clean mop and new water and add white vinegar, degreaser and essential oil. Same amount as cleaning rooms.
- Mop by filling a boiler with hot water, half a small glass of vinegar, ½ tablespoon of a degreaser and 8 drops of essential oil of peppermint.
(The goal with this product solution is not to leave a soapy layer on the floor, to leave a pleasant smell and to make the floor smooth by using vinegar so that the dust of the future does not stick on it….).
If you don't have time to do your cleaning or you want to do a big spring cleaning, contact the professionals at the green cloth. We are present in Montreal and around. Ask for a free estimate right now.